- The website www.matc.vavyskov.cz is the official website of the Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC).
- The MATC reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of the Website at any time, including but not limited to the Terms and/or content of the Website. The Terms may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of this Website constitutes your binding acceptance of any such changes to the Terms. If at any time the Terms are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the MATC Website.
- By submitting the Personal Data in the process user registration, you agree to this storing. We will use your Personal Data (your name, email address, phone number and military unit (organization) solely for the process of your account verification. We will not share your Personal Data with other third-party subjects.
- This Website contains links to other, external websites over which the MATC does not exercise control. The MATC is not liable or responsible for the content, opinions, or policies of third party websites. It is your responsibility to access and abide by the policies and terms of any third party websites.
3. Copyright Policy
- The content of the Website, including without limitation text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, material, interactive features, and files (collectively known as the “Content”) posted on the MATC Website or its related pages is owned or licensed by the MATC, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- The Content may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, sold, licensed, or exploited in any way without the express prior written permission of the MATC. This restriction does not apply to make digital or hard copies of the Content for internal use within the MATC, and for personal or educational use when for non-profit and non-commercial purposes provided that the source of information is mentioned.
4. User Conduct and Content
- The Content of the MATC website shall not be used in any programs, articles or online publications of any kind that defame the MATC.
- The Content of this Web page does not represent the opinions or policies of NATO.
- The MATC may correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions found on the Website, Content, or User Submissions at any time without prior notice to you.
- The MATC reserves the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to pre-screen, refuse, correct, edit, move or remove any material posted to or submitted via the Website without notice to any party.
- Comments, questions, or suggestions from users (collectively known as “Feedback”) are encouraged. If you submit Feedback about the Website, you agree that the MATC is entitled to use or disclose such Feedback for any purpose.
5. Information Disclosure
- The MATC reserves the right to access, read, preserve and disclose information that is reasonably necessary to:
(i) enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof;
(ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
(iii) respond to user support requests;
(iv) protect the rights, property or safety of the MATC, its users, and the public; or
(v) respect any applicable local laws.
- The MATC reserves the absolute right to suspend or terminate any user’s account for any reason. The MATC may change the form and nature of the Website from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, the MATC may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website (or any features within the Website) to you or to users generally and the MATC is not required to provide you with any prior notice.
- You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. The MATC shall not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account. You are liable for any loss or damage sustained by the MATC resulting from any use of your account which is unauthorized and/or violates the Terms.
- In the case of a user who registers to the Website, you may request removal or alteration of account-specific information at any time you deem necessary. Requests will be processed within a reasonable time.
The MATC’s name, emblem, and other logos are the exclusive property of the MATC and may not be copied, reproduced, displayed or used without the express, prior written permission of the MATC.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
i. Your use of the MATC website is at your own risk. The MATC website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The MATC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
ii. The MATC makes no warranty that (a) the Website will meet your requirements; (b) the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (c) the information that may be obtained from the Website will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of information obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations; (e) any file available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files, or programs; and (f) any errors in the Website will be corrected.
iii. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
iv. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the MATC or through or from the Website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the MATC and its staff from and against, any and all claims, obligations, losses, liabilities, damages or costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary, and indirect damages), expenses, and attorney fees resulting from (a) your use of and access to the Website; (b) your violation of any of the Terms; (c) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (d) any claim that your user submissions caused damage to a third party.
10. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the MATC and its staff shall not be liable for any damages (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses or attorney fees (even if the MATC has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of or in connection with the Website.
11. Waiver; Severance
- The failure of the MATC to enforce any right under the Terms does not constitute a waiver of this right or provision, and the other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect
- If any provisions or part(s) of the Terms are held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a competent authority, the remaining provisions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Governing Law
Any and all disputes relating to the Terms, your use of the MATC Website or the Content shall be solely governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the Czech Republic, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions.