The MATC project key milestones
- the initiative of the Czech Republic to establish a training centre for aviation specialists
- the Multinational Project Team (MPT) and Working Groups were established.
- the Concept of MATC has been developed
- MATC project was accepted by NATO Summit in Chicago (USA)
- the signature of the Letter of Intent (LoI),
- participating countries: Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and United States of America
- operational MoU development
- 24 June - the signature of the MATC “operational” MoU by participating countries: Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. Full support to the MATC project and interest to participate in future MATC activities were declared by the USA during the MoU signature ceremony.
- 1 July - MATC Directorate establishment
- 17 September – Steering Committee inaugural meeting
- 17 September - Process for reaching MATC Initial Operational Capabilities (IOC) has been started
- MATC functional MoU finalization
- January - Training Cataloque released
- 29 September - MATC functional MOU signed